Michael J. Muehlberger, M.D.
Board Certified Vascular Surgeon
University of Tennessee at Memphis | Memphis, TN
Austin Peay State University | Clarksville, TN
B.S. – Biology
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- Southern Association of Vascular Surgery
- Edward B. Diethrich Vascular Society
- International Society of Endovascular Specialists
- Florida Medical Association
- Dr. Phillips
Michael J. Muehlberger, M.D., graduated Summa Cum Laude from Austin Peay State University. He obtained his medical degree from The University of Tennessee at Memphis in 2004. He completed his general surgery training at The University of Florida at Jacksonville and was recognized as the Resident and Best Teaching Resident of the year, Trauma Resident of the year and received the Emmet F. Ferguson award. Dr. Muehlberger then pursued his Vascular Fellowship at The University of Virginia.
After his Fellowship he moved to Orlando, Florida to join Vascular Specialists of Central Florida. Dr.Muehlberger is board certified with American College of Surgeons – Vascular Surgery.