We’re here for you via in-person and telemedicine appointments.
Don’t need to delay your care! All of our office locations are open and currently seeing patients.
We’ve always put the health and safety of our patients first. However, as part of our response to COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- Enforcing 6-foot social distancing measures throughout each location.
- All employees are wearing a mask (and we encourage you to do the same during your visit)
- Using extra hand-sanitizing stations.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of handwashing and office cleaning.
- Requiring a questionnaire be completed to determine if patients have traveled recently or are showing any fever or respiratory symptoms before coming to the office.
- Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments and protocols
For your safety and ours, please wear protective masks at the time of your visit.
Thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time, and please know the coronavirus can’t keep us from caring.
We’re proud to be available for patients and invite you to call 407-648-4323 with any questions you may have.