How well do you know your heart? South Lake Heart & Vascular Institute will hold a cardiovascular screening event to help you understand your cardiovascular health. Screenings will include:
- Vein Screening
- Cholesterol/Glucose Screening*
- Peripheral Artery Disease Screening
- Blood Pressure Screening
- BMI Screening
* For full lipid panel, please fast for 12 hours, water and medications are okay. Non-fasting total cholesterol/glucose option will also be available.
Physicians from the South Lake Heart & Vascular Institute will answer your questions about your screening results.
- Jon Wesley, MD Vascular Specialists of Central Florida
- Michael Muehlberger, MD Vascular Specialists of Central Florida
- Cardiologists from Mid-Florida Cardiology Specialists
- South Lake Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
The South Lake Heart & Vascular Institute includes the practices of Vascular Specialists of Central Florida, Mid-Florida Cardiology Specialists, South Lake Hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation and South Lake Endocrinology.
Free and open to the community, registration is required. Please call 352.394.4071, ext. 4223 to register and for more information.